Feed woven bag
- Brand Name
- pp woven
- Model Number
- OEM Standard
- Industrial Use
- according to customer's demand
- Sealing & Handle
- Heat Seal
- Accept customized logo
- Surface Handling
- Offset Printing
- Max. 0.2mm
Features of pp woven bags
100% virgin polypropylene material;
- PP woven bags are strong, puncture & tear resistant, better than paper bags;
- PP woven bags are resistant to moisture if we do twisted yarn,
- PP woven bags are 100% recyclable, that is to say, they can be used many times;
- High gloss & matte finishes available;
- With drawstring or without ;
- UV treated or non-UV treated;
- Roto-gravure reverse printing;
- Used widely for any lines
Our PP woven bags are widely used:
(1)agriculture like grain, rice ,wheat and corn seed
(2)chemical products like fertilizer
(3)building materials like cement and sand
(4)Industrial usage garbage bags
(5)food like flour and sugar etc.
Description of PP woven bag
1. Name: Recycle 25kg 50kg cement bag price/polypropylene bags of cement with kraft paper .
2. Raw Material: Virgin Kraft paper with PP new material or as the customers' requirement.
3. Color: All kinds of color.
4. Printing: colored print, one color or multi-colors in one side or both side of PP bag.
5. width: 25cm-100cm.
6. Length: as the customer's requirement.
7. Density:9x9, 10x10, 12x12, or according to the requirement of buyer.
8. Thickness of fiber: 111 tex.
9. Weight: 40-200g/sqm.
10. Treatment: As the requirement of customers.
11. Top: Heat cut or cold cut
12. Sealing: single or double fold sewing bottom
13. Liner: coated or with PE liner bag for moisture proof
14. Usage:rice, flour, sugar, fertilizer, sand, cement, etc.
15. Packing: 500 pieces/bundle( bale), 1000 pieces/ bundle(bale), or as the requirement of customer.
16. Quantity of order: above 2000 pieces
17. Delivery time: 20 days after receiving advanced payment or orginal L/C at sight
18. Trade term: FOB, CIF, CNF
19. Payment term: L/C at sight, T/T(30% of total contract value and the balance should be paid after sending the copy of B/L within 3 days).
20. Special requirement: As the customer's requirement